The Church Organ
Our sanctuary organ was designed and constructed by Patrick J. Murphy and Associates, Inc. of Stowe, Pennsylvania.
Installed in 2005, it’s a three-manual, 38-stop instrument. Some pipes were retained from the original organ built by M.P. Möller, Inc. in the 1920s.
The tonal design of the Murphy organ is reminiscent of English Romanticism. Blackington-style slider wind chests were constructed for the main manual stops; most unit chests are electro-pneumatic in design.
The drawknob console, constructed of oak and cherry, features E.M. Skinner-styled keyboards and toe stud pistons.
Multiple levels of memory with transposer and record/playback features provide the necessary flexibility to successfully and authentically accommodate repertoire from all musical epochs and genres.
Several recordings of this fine instrument may be found here.
The Chapel Organ
The organ in our All Saints Chapel was built in 1986 by the late Thomas Eader, a member of St. Mark's and a builder of organs known for his expertise in early instruments.
Our chapel organ is a one-manual tracker instrument decorated in the Renaissance Florentine style.
Join Us for Worship
Holy Communion in the Church at 11:00 AM
EELK Baltimore Markuse Kogudus (Estonian)
3rd Sunday in the Church usually at 2:00 PM
1900 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
Free Parking Available!
Click here for directions